Thursday, June 4, 2015

Creations Songs


(Photo Credit: http://www.fotothing.com/losp/photo/b4881dd20de6711f86f91615dd3cc29b/)

The cobalt sky
Apparent
Maybe not so clear
The open sea
Raging 
Though not in anger
The wide earth
Shaking
But not for fear

The birds caw 
Not for hunger
But because you vanished
Wild beasts
Shriek and lament
Hoard every miserable tear
Creatures of the deep
Thrash and wail
Remain still

The birds sing in my garden

In the world, I seize
In the aquatic, I soak
In the heavens, I soar
Positioned here to bring you, near
My heart thirsts
My tongue calls
My body quakes
For you

Desire,

I'll wait
For you to join me
To quell the screeching sky
To quiet the howling sea
Silence the screaming earth
Above our heads
Beneath our feet
Inside our heart
Surround our souls

The world is calm
And so are we
And so are we

Except when you aren’t near
My body quakes
Heart aches
Soul screams
For you to be, here
By my side, with me
Stand in my garden green
Design, for your pleasure
The world I saw, complete
The ache that disappears, dies
Is washed away, pushed aside
Filled with love, for you, from me
Showed to the world
Revealed, for all, to perceive.

No comments:

Post a Comment